- Dual soldering iron ports
- Excellent thermal recovery
- Meets or exceeds ANSI-J-STD
- Low temperature alarm
- Auto power shut-off after lapse of 30 minutes
- Lock Out key care prevent unauthorized or accidental temperature settings
- Composite tips - heating element and sensor are integrated with ceramic
- Locking sleeve assembly
- No calibration required
Bring more solder functionality to your workbench while delivering the heat you need to soldering area FAST. Select any soldering temperature you want without changing the tip - one tip, any soldering temperature.
Tips sold separately.
Alternate Product Number: FM203 DP, FM203DP
Display Type: Digital
ESD Safe: Yes
Includes: FM-203 power unit, (2) FM2027-02 soldering irons, B3287 power cord, B2972 control card, B3219 - green sleeve assembly, B3216 yellow sleeve assembly, B2300 heat resistant pad, FH200-01 iron holder, B3253 connecting cable, B2756 tip tray. Tips sold separate
Output Voltage: 24 V
Temperature Range: 400 to 840°F
Type: Dual Output
Wattage: 140 W
Dimensions: 4.72 x 4.71 x 7.50"
Input Voltage: 120 V
Operating Temperature: 400 to 840°F