- Disposable fiberboard with internal conductive layer
- Protects worksurfaces from solder, conformal coating, or other chemicals that will damage ESD rubber and vinyl mats
- Dissipative Worksurface - 10E6 - 10E8 Ohms Rtt per ANSI/ESD S4.1
- Volume Resistance 10E6 – 10E7 Ohms per ANSI/ESD STM11.12
- This mat may be grounded by placing it onto an already grounded ESD worksurface
- .060" thickness
The material is intended to be a sacrificial material to protect a more expensive worksurfaces from damage caused by conformal coating, solder fluxes, or other contaminates. The material is made from a 100% recyclable dissipative impregnated worksurface material and has an internal conductive layer so that it does not generate a static charge and will control the discharge rate from all conductors (including ESD susceptible items) that are placed on the surface. This mat may be grounded by placing it onto an already grounded ESD worksurface.