- Crimps conductor and strain relief portion of non-insulated terminals and splices in one tool closure.
- Crimps are produced in three cavities: Red 22-16 AWG, Blue 16-14 AWG and Yellow 12-10 AWG.
- A multi-purpose frame manufactured to exacting specifications to accept interchangeable dies
- Molded grips and an easy reach frame to minimize user fatigueReamed bearing holes, centerless ground pivots and heat treated working components
- Positive ratcheting assembly with emergency release
- Conservatively rated tool life of 50,000 cyclesCrimps that meet or exceed U.L. tensile requirements
Brand: Sargent Tools