- Ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin
- UV, solvent, corrosion and fungus resistant (MIL-STD-810F)
- Complete gasket seal makes these cases absolutely watertight (MIL-STD-C-4150J)
- Automatic ambient pressure equalization value (MIL-STD-648C and IP67)
- Resistant to corrosion and impact damage
- Molded-in hinge
- Patented "trigger release" latch system
- Rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Stainless steel locking loops to accept a customer supplied lock
- Industrial strength injection molded pull handle
- In-line skate style wheels for easy transport
- Cubed foam interior for customization
- TSA accepted key locking latches are available
3I Series injection molded waterproof cases are constructed of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin and feature a gasketed, waterproof and airtight, submersible design (IP67) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Its molded-in hinge, patented "trigger release" latch system, comfortable, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, secure stacking, and automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD-648C) all contribute to its military grade design.
The unique features and dimensions of this model are outlined below.