- Waterproof and dust tight design (MIL-STD 810G)
- Molded-in hinge for added protection
- Trigger release latch system
- Snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle
- Ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G)
- Resistant to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G)
Available in well over 40 configurations, the 3I Series of waterproof cases are the perfect solution for storing and transporting your delicate electronics, A/V equipment, microphones, mixers, cables, computers or percussion and music accessories. Most sizes are available with a variety of interiors to accommodate the needs of the traveling musician. Interior options on most models include cubed foam, layered foam, padded dividers, or an empty interior.
SKB iSeries Injection Molded Mil-Standard Waterproof Cases are molded of ultra high-strength polypropylene copolymer resin, featuring a gasket-sealed, water and dust tight, submersible design (MIL-STD 810G) that is resistant to corrosion and impact damage. Standard features include a molded-in hinge, patented trigger release latches, snap-down rubber over-molded cushion grip handle, automatic ambient pressure equalization valve (MIL-STD 810G), and resistance to UV, solvents, corrosion, fungus and impact damage (MIL-STD 810G).