- Double layer of nonwoven polyester fabric for enhanced absorbency and contaminant capture
- The softness of the material makes it suitable for sensitive surfaces
- Excellent chemical resistance for compatibility with a variety of solutions
- Cleanroom processed – providing ultra-low levels of particles, Non-Volatile Residue (NVR), and ions
- 100% virgin polypropylene handle ensures no additional contaminants are introduced while offering excellent chemical resistance
- Autoclave safe
Inner Bags: 500 swabs/bag (5 inner bags of 100 swabs). Outer Bags: 5 bags/case. Packaging: 2,500 swabs total
Texwipe’s Absorbond® TX759B Micro Cleanroom Swab is made from 100% polyester (hydroentangled) nonwoven material. The complete thermal bond construction eliminates the risk of adhesive contamination.
Cleanroom manufactured, made to exacting and consistent tolerances using high-precision automated processes. Lot coded for traceability and quality control. Packaged in a silicone-free and amide-free bag.