- Our products under the brands Techni-Tool, Tec-Cut, Techni-Stat, and many others have merged to one brand, Techni-PRO. All the product specifications and functionality remain the same.
- Prevents damage to sensitive electronics.
- Durable static dissipate surface
- ESD polyester tape has low peel voltage
- Dimensionally stable at high temperatures
- Heat, cold, solvent and voltage resistance
- ESD anti-static polyester tapes are made from 1 mil thick polyester film with 1.5 mil of silicone adhesive.
- They are specifically designed for use in production areas that require a static-free environment.
- Common applications include printed circuit board assembly sealing, repair, and labeling of anti-static bags for circuit board and component packaging. Also used for mounting electronic components and circuit boards during testing procedures.
- Tear-resistant and can be removed without leaving any residue.
ESD Safe: Yes
Length: 72 yd.
Series: 59 Series
Thickness: 2.5 mil
Type: ESD Poly Tape
Adhesive Type: Silicone
Anti Static: Yes
Core Size: 3"
Brand Name: Techni-Pro