- SoftFinish cushion grip handle for comfort and control
- Dual durometer construction for long-lasting durability
- Handle direct molded to blade for permanent bond
- Handle sized proportionate to blade for consistent mechanical advantage
- Parallel flats for roll-off prevention
Wiha SoftFinish Driver Handles are the standard for professional quality. Featuring an 8-edged large-diameter comfort grip, SoftFinish puts maximum surface area in the palm of your hand for powerful torque and less fatigue. Each handle is sized proportionately to its driver blade profile for an optimal turn-force application. Constructed of direct-molded dual durometer materials the SoftFinish driver handle stands up to the heavy everyday use of professionals. Wiha Phillips Head screwdrivers consist of premium-quality tool steel engineered for performance in high-demand environments pros see every day. Each driver blade is precisely heat-treated to delivering years of service life, and the Phillips driver tips are precision machined for an exact fit, nearly eliminating the potential for fastener head cam-out.