- Handle direct molded to blade for a permanent bond
- Tapered handle for rapid rotation
- Extra-long handle for optimal hand positions and smooth turning
- Tip profile labeled on handle for easy identification
- Handle sized proportionate to the blade for consistent mechanical advantage
When it comes to working on small components and modern electronics, using the best precision screwdriver is essential—Wiha Precision Screwdrivers are unrivaled. Wiha Precision Screwdrivers feature cushion-grip handles for comfort and control, and the dual durometer material is direct-molded to the blade for a permanent bond. The Precision style includes a hex profile finger grip for precise torque and a tapered handle for rapid rotation. The handles are sized proportionate to the tip and feature an extra-long smooth-turning cap for multiple hand positions. The driver tip profiles are labeled on the handle to quickly and easily identify the driver. Experience the tightest fitting precision-machined driver tips from the company that set the standard for precision. Wiha's exact-fit tips meet the highest tolerances of precision machining to eliminate fastener damage and protect delicate components.