- Description Price Table: Elite x4 Objective Lenses
- Drill Down Description: Elite x4 Objective Lenses
- Field of View: 34.0mm
- LEDs: 24 LEDs; 11,000 LUX
- Lens: x4
- Model: MEO-004
- S3 Page Number Text: 232, 238, 365, 385, 422, 90
- S3 Product Index: 441-408
- Series: Mantis Elite Series
- Working Distance: 96mm
- Choice of counter-balanced swing arm or stable bench stand with dimmable cold, long-life true color LED illumination
- Quick move G-clamp base
- Cleanroom assembled and sealed for use in dirty environments
- 9VDC external plug transformer power supply
Vision Engineering x4 objective lens for use with the Mantis Elite stereo magnification system.
Mantis systems combine the viewing ease of bench magnifiers with the high resolution and magnification advantages of eyepiece microscopes. The large viewing area provides maximum comfort and eliminates the fatigue, eye, neck and back strain you can get from using eyepiece scopes. Wearing safety or regular glasses are no problem. Your choice of magnification options let you customize your system for any assembly, inspection or rework application.
The Mantis Elite a delivers the latest in optical design and LED illumination, and boast a wide array of applications. The Elite's higher magnification, 25° head tilt capability, extra large field of view and long working distances make it a clear choice over traditional stereo microscopes. And it frees up both hands for intricate tasks that requires quality viewing and hand-eye coordination over a long timeframe.
Vision Engineering Mantis Elite Series Datasheet