- ESD safe (IEC 61340-5-1)
- Torque limiting clutch prevents over application of force to fastener
- 1/4" Hexagon anti-magnetic spring loaded bit holder to avoid ESD damage to sensitive equipment or components in electronic applications
- Preset Torque Screwdriver, with all metal 3-lobe shaped handle
- Cam-over torque limiting clutch for repeatability
- Powder coat wrinkle finish provides positive grip
- Accuracy meets or exceeds +/-6% over recommended usage period: 5000 cycles or one year, whichever occurs first
- Clockwise torque measurement only. It can be used to loosen fasteners without affecting the internal mechanism.
- Cam-Over technology provides tactile and audible feedback when torque values are reached
Rugged and precise driver for multiple production uses. Stainless steel ¼” hex receiver for all standard drive bits. Non-magnetic spring loaded bit holder. Precise 1/8” hex adjustment screw makes setting torque quick and easy. Hex key included with each driver. Cam-over torque limiting clutch. Lightweight, rugged construction with comfortable shape and non-slip grip. Permanently lubricated internal mechanism. 4-40 in/lbs.