- Ideal for cutting leads, jewelry wire, and general assembly applications
- Two-component ESD safe Ergo handles: Thermoplastic surface on tough polypropylene provides superior grip
- Material: High performance alloy steel
- Precision induction hardened cutting edges 63–65 HRC
- Micro-Touch: The shape of the handles makes it possible to control and rotate the pliers between thumb and index finger for precision work
- Precision screw joint minimizes friction and maximizes alignment of cutting edges
- Biospring reduces tension throughout the working cycle of the tool and can be adjusted in three different positions
- Cutting capacity is listed for solid copper wire
- Burnished finish
Blade Length: 135.5 mm
ESD Safe: Yes
Head Thickness: 6 mm
Overall Length: 5.33"
Series: RX Series
Jaw Length: 0.41"
Head Width: 0.39"
Head Height: 0.41"
Head Style: Round Head
Cutting Wire Range: 16-38 AWG