- Tip-to-Ground Resistance < 2 OHMS
- Length of Cord 4.3 ft. (1.3 m)
- Powered by RF (induction) heating
- Compatible with other RF induction heating soldering stations @ 13.56 MHz
- No calibration or system settings required
- Ergonomic handpiece
- Slender and lightweight
- Uses Hakko T31 Series tips, (not included) which is less expensive than the other brand and offers up to 2-3X longer tip life!
The FX-1001 RF Induction Heating Soldering Iron (Handpiece Only)
This soldering handpiece is used with the Hakko FX-100 RF induction heating soldering system. It is also compatible with a select number of other RF induction heating soldering systems.
FX-1002 Additional Options
- FX1001-52 Can be purchased as a conversion kit with holder