- User selectable power activity display providing constant dynamic feedback to the operator about the thermal load on the soldering iron tip
- T31 Series tip cartridges provide HAKKO’s renowned tip life with greater power at each of the two temperature selections, (tip not included)
- Password lockout prevents unauthorized system setup changes
- Tip sleep function reduces tip temperature to preserve tip life and reduce oxidation when the iron is not in use
- Large backlit display provides a clear and simple interface with the operator
- User programmable profiles for tip and solder selection
- Activity monitor provides cumulative data on tip heater loads and tip running time to aid in process control and managing operating costs
- Auto-power off safety feature
- Compact stackable case design minimizes the workbench footprint
- Slender, lightweight, and ergonomically designed handpiece with burn resistant cord allowing for excellent operator dexterity
- Meets or exceeds requirements under IPC J-STD-001, ANSDI ESD S20.20 and older MIL-STDs
RF induction heat technology at its best. Designed for fast, reliable, accurate, efficient, and ESD safe soldering. No calibration required, just turn it on and in just seconds you’ll be ready to go. Boost control delivers a boost of extra power when you need it. Its compact design minimizes the workbench footprint.
The HAKKO FX-100 Soldering Station brings induction heating soldering technology to an even higher performance level. A small, compact, and very easy to use soldering station that uses an advanced system designed to optimize the output power to the soldering iron tip. With no loss of power in the form of heat within the soldering station, the FX-100 is designed for fast, reliable, accurate, and efficient soldering.
The HAKKO FX-100 Soldering Station includes an Auto Power Assist feature allowing it to recover faster and has a higher throughput than other soldering stations. Boost Mode allows for more power when needed, when working on solder joints that are grounded. The HAKKO FX-100 Soldering Station also has the lowest EMI levels of all induction heating soldering stations and meets all applicable standards, especially for those working on extremely sensitive medical and aerospace applications. The FX-100 brings the Quality, Reliability, and Power you’ve come to expect from HAKKO.
Additional Options for the FX100-04
- FX1002-84 Micro Soldering Iron Conversion Kit
- FX1002-83 Micro Soldering Iron - Handpiece Only
- FX1003-84 Micro Soldering Tweezers
Tips are not included and sold separately.
- T31-00 Series = 895F (480C)
- T31-01 Series = 840F (450C)
- T31-02 Series = 750F (400C)
- T31-03 Series = 660F (350C)