- Description Price Table: Replacement Insert for 599B Tip Cleaner
- Drill Down Description: Replacement Insert for 599B Tip Cleaner
- Material: Brass
- Model: 599-029
- S3 Page Number Text: 298, 299, 310, 520
- Web Meta Description: Looking for an alternative to the conventional wet/damp sponge to clean your soldering tips, check out the Hakko 599B Tip Cleaner at Jensen Tools available now.
Soldering Tip Cleaning Wire
- Shell design keeps the solder from splattering
- It will not reduce the tip temperature
- This is a great alternative to the conventional wet/damp sponge
- May be used as a portable tool holder and cleaner
TIP CLEANER The HAKKO 599B cleans your soldering iron tips without water! The 599B is made from coils of brass, which is softer than the tip plating yet harder than the oxidation that forms on the tip. To clean the tip, simply plunge (stab) the iron tip into the coils. The 599B is the ideal alternative to a wet sponge.
This product is the replacement insert for the 599B Tip Cleaner