- Engineered and manufactured for maximum performance and quality.
- Made from 100% high-quality plastic to ensure efficient recycling.
- Inside serration for a strong grip onto bundles.
- Easy application either manually or with a tensioning tool.
- Bent tail allows for simpler insertion.
T-Series Cable Ties feature inside serrations to provide a positive hold on wire and cable bundles. The head design guarantees high tensile strength and a low insertion force. The bent tail design allows quick and simple installations by hand. For high-volume applications, tensioning tools are available to ensure consistent and safe installation.
Min tensile unlocking strength: 18 lbs.; Max. bundle diameter: 3/4" (19.0mm); Length: 4" (101.6mm); Width: 0.10" (2.5mm); 100/pk.