- White, college-ruled 22 TexWrite® 22 cleanroom bond with low particle and fiber generation
- No natural latex binders with reduced ionic and metal contamination for no risk of latex associated reactions
- 100 writable pages (50 sheets) in a spiral binding
- High-density polyethylene chemical-resistant cover
- IPA resistant, low-sodium inks and low ionic contamination
- Fully rotating pages with ability to lay flat for use in cleanroom environments
- Autoclaving NOT recommended
TexWrite® spiral-bound cleanroom notebooks are used for note taking and data recording in the cleanroom. These cleanroom notebooks feature high-density polyethylene covers, plastic spirals and durable TexWrite® copolymer cleanroom paper. Pages are printed with IPA resistant, low-sodium ink for reduced ionic contamination. Notebooks lie flat and pages rotate freely for ease of use.
Material/Structure: High-density polyethylene covers, plastic spirals and durable copolymer cleanroom paper.
Cleanroom Environment: ISO Class 3 - 8, Class 1 - 100,000. EU Grade A - D.