- Our products under the brands Techni-Tool, Tec-Cut, Techni-Stat, and many others have merged to one brand, Techni-PRO. All the product specifications and functionality remain the same.
- High precision tweezers
- Round head with flat and fine tips
- Excellent resistance to high temperatures
- Non-magnetic Titanium
- Excellent corrosion resistance to most chemicals, salts and acids
- Perfect tip geometry with precision tip symmetry and balance
- Non-scratching polished tip edges with no-glare finish
- Spot welded tail
Type 2A high precision tweezers are suitable to delicate applications which require holding a flat component firmly. The Titanium material provides improved performance in more severe environments and greater lightness in handling.
2A - Flat tipped, approx. .050" and smooth all sides to prevent marring silicon, germanium and crystal wafers. 4-3/4" OAL.
br> Titanium- Titanium grade 1 material delivers high strength to weight ratio, making these tweezers 40% lighter than steel. Very good mechanical properties at 350°C (662°F). Resists chemicals and corrosion. Contamination free surface.