- Our products under the brands Techni-Tool, Tec-Cut, Techni-Stat, and many others have merged to one brand, Techni-PRO. All the product specifications and functionality remain the same.
- This copper foil conductive tape is used to meet a variety of EMI/RFI shielding applications and as an add-on for plating bars and gold fingers
- It comes with a liner for easy die cutting Suitable for a very broad range of industrial and electrical applications
- Aggressive acrylic adhesive (Conductive or Non-conductive)
- Excellent shielding effectiveness Malleable copper foil backing
- Backing material is a 1 oz. roll copper foil
- Electrical resistance is 0.005Ω/in sq.
- Made in the USA
ESD Safe: No
Length: 36 yd.
Thickness: 3.5 Mil
Type: Electrical Tape
Adhesive Type: Acrylic, Conductive
Anti Static: No
Backing Material: Copper Foil
Core Size: 3"
Tensile Strength: 35 lb./in.
Operating Temperature: 155°C
Brand Name: Techni-Pro