- Our products under the brands Techni-Tool, Tec-Cut, Techni-Stat, and many others have merged to one brand, Techni-PRO. All the product specifications and functionality remain the same.
- Techni-Pro's Conductive Grid Tape combats electromagnetic interference (EMI)
- EMI can cause electronic components to malfunction and affect performance
- Exposed pins and leads on a PCB act as antennas and pick up EMI from the environment
- Conductive Grid Tape shields EMI-sensitive components from electromagnetic interference
- The tape consists of a thin conductive grid sandwiched between two layers
- The outermost layer is a low charging clear cellophane
- The adhesive used is specially formulated to have low charging properties
- The conductive grid serves as a Faraday cage, protecting against static fields and shielding against electromagnetic energy.
- Produces very little charge when peeling and stripping from board level components.
ESD Safe: Yes
Length: 118 ft.
Material: 3 Layer Copolymer
Series: B16 Series
Thickness: 1.9 mil
Type: Grid Tape
Adhesive Type: Acrylic Based
Anti Static: Yes
Backing Material: Acrylic-Based
Core Size: 3"
Tensile Strength: 270N/mm sq.
Adhesion Strength: 66 oz./in.
Compliant Specifications: ANSI/ESD S541
Temperature: 140 F (60 C)