- Our products under the brands Techni-Tool, Tec-Cut, Techni-Stat, and many others have merged to one brand, Techni-PRO. All the product specifications and functionality remain the same.
- These Kapton tapes feature a polyimide backing and silicone adhesive, offering exceptional thermal resistance and excellent electrical insulating properties.
- Temperature resistant to 500°F
- This tape is used in applications where toughness, puncture resistance, extreme resistance to heat, and flame retardance are required.
- Polyimide high temperature tapes are employed for various applications providing protection to gold fingers during wave soldering. Serving as ground barriers and phase insulation in high-performance coils. Acting as outer wraps for small bobbin wound coils and use in form wound coils for traction motors.
- The manufacturing process involves coating the polyimide film with a desired adhesive system. Resulting in film thicknesses ranging from 0.5 mil to 10 mils. Adhesive thicknesses ranging from 0.5 mil to 2 mils.
Length: 36 yd.
Series: Kapton Series
Thickness: 3.5 Mil
Type: Kapton Tape
Adhesive Type: Silicone
Anti Static: No
Core Size: 3"