- Dual sensor cutting head (two photo sensors) that allows for the dispensing of two tape rolls.
- This operation feeds and cuts when both pieces are removed
- Includes Digital Length Adjustment
- Accepts Tape Widths of .28" - 2"
- Dispenses .197" - 39" in tape length
- Photocell actuated feed & cut or push-button feed & cut LED Digital length adjustment
- Blades good for up to 200,000 cuts (dependent on type of material)
- Steel frame for durability
- Cabinet made from flame-retardant antistatic composite (auto-ignition of 896-deg F/480-deg C)
- Comes with a 3 in 1 core (3" (76mm), 35mm, 1” (25mm)
- Adjustable pressure roller for different thicknesses of tape
- Accuracy of tape length is +/– .04” (1mm) (dependent on type of material)
- Many available accessories fit this machine. See Accessories section.
- Used in Manufacturing Plants World-Wide for 20 Years
- Be sure to look for the START Hologram Label on our Dispenser to ensure you are receiving the original M1000 (zcM1000)
- Made in Japan
The START International ZCM1000E Electric Tape Dispenser for dispensing two rolls of tape automatically dispenses & cuts most types of tape up to 2" (51mm) wide. Originally introduced by START International, the ZCM1000E is one of the most reliable and accurate tape dispensers on the market. Quickly and easily program a desired length digitally and the ZCM1000E will precisely dispense and cut with accuracy of +/- 1mm. The ZCM1000E has been used in the most demanding industrial environments for 30 years. For dispensing two rolls of tape.
Tape dispensers hold and cut tape. They are used in manufacturing, assembly, and packaging. Tape guns are portable, handheld tape dispensers that are useful for small jobs. Tabletop dispensers allow an operator to tear off the tape and then bring it to the point of application. Manual tabletop dispensers allow an operator to pull and tear any amount of tape, or to dispense a fixed amount of tape by use of a hand lever. Electric dispensers may be actuated by the push of a button or by a sensor that detects when the previously cut length of tape has been removed. Most tape dispensers work with pressure-sensitive tapes, such as transparent office tape, packing tape, or strapping tape.