- Verifies Connectivity for 10/100/1000 BaseTX Links
- Identifies VoIP (Voice over IP) and PoE (Power over Ethernet) Ports
- Measures Port Voltage to Ensure Proper Voltage Level and warns of low voltage levels
- Identifies Speed, Duplex Mode and Auto-negotiation for 10/100/1000/VoIP/PoE Ports
- Provides Port Identification Function (Link Light Activation)
- Identifies Connection as LAN, NIC or Auto Crossover
The new LanMaster 26 features gigabit over copper link testing capability and VoIP/PoE detection. The Model 26 even measures the voltage supplied by the VoIP or PoE port with typical loading to ensure that the voltage level is adequate. After verifying correct power is available, the LanMaster 26 tests a VoIP or PoE port to determine the speed and duplex mode. The Port ID feature identifies which port on a hub or switch that a wall outlet is connected to by flashing the Link light on the connected port. The LanMaster 26 provides critical network connectivity and configuration information needed to maintain and troubleshoot a LAN at an affordable price. Unit measures 8.5" x 1.5" x 1.5", weighs 1 lb., and ships complete with 9 volt battery, RJ-45 coupler, and user guide.