GDM-541 Handheld Digital Multimeter
- 22000 Counts Auto/Manual Ranging
- 46 Segments Analogue Bar
- ACV Measurement up to 1000V
- AC+DC Voltage Measurement
- Current Measurement up to 20A
- 220MHz Frequency
- Transistor (hFE) Measurement
- Audible/Visual Alarm when Overload
- True RMS/USB Interface
- CAT III 1000V / CAT IV 600V
The GDM-500 Series hand-held DMM is a compact, high precision, battery operated multimeter designed to meet the application requirements of service engineers. The GDM-500 series design is driven by mobile-oriented features: automatic power-off to preserve battery life, a large backlight display for crisp viewing, a rotary selector and push buttons to ease operation, and NCV (Non-Contact Voltage) function for outdoor use.
The basic functions of the Series match the extensive functionalities of bench-top multimeters: fuse-protected current input, true RMS for accurate AC measurements, Audible/Visual Alarm when Overload, Auto ranging, Duty cycle and Relative mode. The compact, reliable and economical GDM-500 Series is ideal for engineers.