Removes heavy scratches and abrasions from most acrylic surfaces.
- Shake well.
- Test in an inconspicuous area.
- Apply NOVUS No. 3 liberally.
- Use a clean, soft cloth, polish with a firm back-and-forth motion at right angles to the scratches. Keep the cloth saturated with polish at all times.
- Continue polishing until only fine scratches remain.
- Using cloth, remove all remaining polish, this is very important!
- Requires use of NOVUS No. 2 for final finishing.
- Not recommended for use on coated plastics.