Metcal MX-5241 Precision Tweezer & Solder/Rework System w/Dual Simultaneous Ports
- Display Type: LCD
- Description Price Table: Precision Tweezer & Solder/Rework System w/MX-H1-AV & MX-PTZ
- Drill Down Description: Precision Tweezer & Solder/Rework System w/Dual Simultaneous Ports
- Includes: MX-H1-AV Solder Iron, MX-W1AV Stand, MX-PTZ Tweezer, MX-W4PT Stand
- Input Voltage: 100-240
- Input Voltage UOM: VAC
- Model: MX-5241
- Power Rating UOM: W
- S3 Page Number Text: 282, 283, 292, 493, 52
- Temperature Accuracy: ±1.1°C in still air
- Can be operated with two hand-pieces dynamically sharing the 80 watts output power based on demand adding even more application flexibility and speed.
- Configured with the Metcal Advanced Soldering and Rework Hand-piece and Precision Tweezer Hand-piece.
- Microprocessor controlled power supply providing more power for challenges such as high mass components, multi-layered boards and lead-free solders.
- Improved ergonomics with lightweight hand-pieces.
- Greater process control with SmartHeat
- ESD safe with incoming AC ground monitoring circuitry.
- Built-in power indication meter with digital display and bar graph that dynamically provides the operator with feedback on the status of the soldering operation.
- Metcal TipSaver
Workstand improves tip life with its “Auto-Sleep” function.
A dual port simultaneous soldering and rework system with both the Advanced™ hand-piece and the precision tweezers. Users get maximum application flexibility for soldering and reworking the widest range of surface mount components. Uses STTC & SMTC & PTTC series cartridge tips. Tips sold separately.Metcal MX-5200 Datasheet