- 6 Foot (12 Inches of Coils) Coil Cord. Used with a wristband to create a path-to-ground for an operator with resistance <3.5 x 10⁷ ohms per the required limits of ANSI/ESD S20.20, tested per ANSI/ESD S1.1 or ESD TR53.
- Magnetic Connection Between Wrist Band and Coil Cord. Superior electrical connection to eliminate intermittent failures of traditional snaps; extends the lifespan of the wrist strap. Maintains 1-5 pound release to prevent accidental disconnects and increased safety.
- Strain Relief Tests Over 1 Million Cycles; 62 Times The Minimum Requirement Per ESD S1.1. Eliminates intermittent failures that occur with less durable cords and extends the lifespan of the wrist strap.
- Relaxed Retraction Coil Cord. Soft pull does not tug on the wearer’s arm.
- Low Profile Snap Design. Prevents cord from being disconnected or getting in the way of operator’s work area.
- Date Coded. Provided so that the lifespan of the product may tracked and to ensure quality control.
- UL Listed. Meets UL requirements to ensure operator safety.
- Made in the United States of America
Cord Length: 6 ft.
Type: Grounding Cord Only
Resistance: <3.5 x 10⁷ ohms
Includes Wrist Strap: No
Snap Style: Magnetic connection works only with our Magsnap (magnetic) wrist bands from Desco