BNC to BNC In-Series Adapters
- Straight and right-angle configurations
- With and without panel mounting features:
- Features in bulkhead, both front and rear mount and 4-hole flange
- Impedances available are:
- 50-ohm with a frequency range from DC to 4 GHz
- 75-ohm can perform to 12 GHz and are optimized for 4K/UHD video applications
In-series BNC adapters feature a BNC plug or BNC jack interface on both sides of the adapter. BNC jack to BNC jack adapters with no mounting features are sometimes referred to as BNC barrel adapters. In-series BNC adapters can be used as gender changers, converting from a plug to jack or vice versa. In production test and measurement applications, BNC adapters can also be used as connector savers where they will be mated to the minimum number of allowable cycles and replaced. This saves overall cost as expensive cable assemblies will not need to be replaced as often.