- ESD-safe. Body and stand feature baked-on powder-coat with a metal-laced paint that measures 105 Ω/sq. (static dissipative) and include 10mm static grounding cables, metal boom stand bushings and metal pads on the microscope base.
- Binocular viewing head
- Super widefield 10x/23mm eyepieces with eyeshields
- High-quality achromat lenses with anti-reflective coatings
- 0.7x – 4.5x zoom magnification range controlled by graduated knobs on both sides of the viewing head
- Click-stops on the zoom knob at 1.0, 2.0, 3.0 and 4.0 ensure repeatable magnification changes
- Magnification range 7x-45x (with 10x eyepieces)
- 8″ working distance (when used with optional 0.5x reducing lens); Standard working distance with 1.0x lens shield is 118mm
- Heavy duty cast aluminum housing
- Dual boom roller-bearing stand with 17.5″ vertical and 22″ horizontal reach (10″ x 10″ base); Focus mount angles to 45° to permit additional viewing and inspection perspectives.
- 5 Year Warranty
Binocular Stereo-Zoom Microscope with 23mm field of view and dual boom roller-bearing stand offers superior convenience and uncompromising optical quality.
Brand: LX Microscopes / UNITRON
ESD Safe: Yes
Magnification: 7X - 45X
Series: System 273 Series
Type of Base: RB Stand
Special Features: 3.5X – 22.5X magnification and 195mm working distance when used with an optional 0.5X reducing lens.
Type of Illumination: Sold Separately
Zoom: 0.7X - 4.5X
Zoom Magnification: Yes