Nylon Choker Anchorage Connector
• This anchorage connector can be used to fasten around an I-beam or similar structure to provide compatible anchorage for attaching a fall-arrest connecting device.
• This connecting device must only be fastened to structures (or other anchorages) that are capable of supporting 5,000 lbs.
• Unique half-twist design allows the 2" (51 mm) wide nylon webbing to remain flat and in continuous contact with the structural member.
• This feature reduces wear and stress on the webbing.
• Durable forged circle D-ring has corrosion-resistant finish, wear-minimizing roller, and is 100% proof-loaded to meet OSHA regulations.
NOTE: This is NOT an occupational protective belt for personal use. . Non-Stocking Item. May Require Additional Time To Ship.