- Minimize micro-solderballs
- Extremely shiny joints
- No streaky, white residues
- Improves soldering performance
- Eliminates the need and expense of cleaning
- Classified as ORL0 per J-STD-004
- Compliant to Bellcore GR-78
Kester 959T is a no-clean, non-corrosive, liquid flux that is designed for the wave soldering of conventional and surface mount circuit board assemblies. Kester 959T was developed to minimize the formation of micro-solderballs during wave soldering operations. This flux contains a small percentage of rosin (0.5%), which improves solderability, heat stability and surface insulation resistance. Kester 959T offers the best wetting and the shiniest solder joints of any no-clean, solvent-based chemistry. Kester 959T leaves evenly distributed residues for the best cosmetic appearance.