Kester 63-0000-0182 Mildly Activated Rosin Liquid Flux, One Gallon
- Flux Type: Mildly Activated Rosin
- Container Size: 1, 1 gal.
- Container Size UOM: gal.
- Drill Down Description: Mildly Activated Rosin Liquid Flux, One Gallon
- Model: 63-0000-0182
- Percent Solids: 25, 25%
- Percent Solids UOM: %
- Primary Keyword: Liquid Flux
- Type: Liquid
- High quality for solderability testing
- Classified as ROL1 per J-STD-004
Kester 182 rosin flux is a clear homogeneous solution of 25% pure colophony dissolved in isopropyl alcohol with 0.15% diethylamine hydrochloride (CAS 660-68-4). It has been formulated to meet the requirements of IPC J-STD-002 and J-STD-003 for solderability testing.Kester 182 is highly recommended for solderability testing of leads, printed circuit boards and other electrical components because of its consistently high quality.