- Tamper Proof Torque Mark
- Safe for most surfaces
- Highly visible orange is fluorescent under blacklight
- Excellent adhesion - dries to a hard brittle film
- Visually detects loose nuts & bolts
- Provides warranty protection
- Meets BOEING Specification, BMS8-45 Type II
The DYKEM 83314 Cross-Check Torque Seal Tamper-Proof Indicator Orange Paste offers a practical visual means to detect vibratory loosening or tampering in nuts, bolts, fasteners, and assemblies. Its prominent orange color provides warranty protection by indicating tampering attempts. If tampering occurs or parts become loose, the marks will readily break.
The DYKEM 83314 paste is highly visible under normal light conditions and fluorescent under UV light. Additionally, this product demonstrates outstanding adhesion to metal and various substrates, while also proving its resilience against exposure to water and cleaning agents.