- Accuracy of +/- .5% of Indicated Value from 10% to 100% of rated capacity. Meets or exceeds requirements of ASME B107.300-2010.
- Tests in both clockwise and counterclockwise directions.
- Four modes of operation - Track, Peak, Initial Peak and Power Tool - provide excellent versatility.
- Units of measure include English, Standard International and metric.
- Units of 300 inch-pound (34 Nm) capacity and below are optimized for bench mounting; larger units may be mounted vertically or horizontally providing better safety and efficiency.
- With only 8 buttons Torq-Tronics 2® is amazingly simple to operate!
- Memory stores up to 999 records that can be downloaded to Hyper-Terminal or terminal type program to create testing reports and data storage.
- Four line vacuum florescent display (VFD) is easy to read.
- Red/Green LED indicates whether a measurement is within the target torque value.
- Overload (120% of capacity) warning is built in and all torque readings are recorded.
- Overload (120% of capacity) If unit has been overloaded and turned off, the VFD brings up the incident that caused TT2 to be in an overload situation once power is turned on.
- Overload (120% of capacity) warning displayed on the VFD. All records post overload are noted with OVL in documentation until the unit is reset.
- Overload (120% of capacity) record data stored in two separate places and cannot be erased even if unit memory is turned off.
- Includes FREE certificate of calibration from our ISO/IEC 17025 Accredited Calibration Laboratory!
- Includes 120-240 VAC to 6 VDC screw on power supply for security during power tool testing.
- Runs on four AA NiMH rechargeable batteries. Batteries sold separately. Quick charge unit is available.
- Includes a free blow molded plastic box for storage and transit.
- Power Tool mode has ten filters and will accurately test all clutch type and pulse tools
Torq-Tronics 2 error proofs your error proofing program by letting you know when the unit has been stretched to 120% or more of capacity and may no longer be in calibration.
Torq-Tronics 2 has an LED that flashes red to alert you to the problem. It doesn’t stop until you reset the unit. The display also tells you the unit has been stretched over capacity.
Torq-Tronics 2 captures the over capacity data even if the memory was turned off. If memory was turned on and the unit is pulled over 120% capacity and a worker tries to erase the memory to stop the LED from flashing, the display tells the worker to “See Supervisor 120% Over Capacity”. Torq-Tronics 2 reporting identifies all tests completed between overload and reset. Every aspect of the torque tool testing process has been engineered to fail safe specifications to protect your quality and your reputation. No other torque tester on the market does this.