- Easy to plug in a banana plug terminated wrist strap
- Tough impact-resistant high polymer is ultrasonically welded for added water protection
- Hard ground to an electrical system drains charges from the wearer
- Provides proper grounding and prevents new charges from accumulating on wearer
- High visible long-life LED indicator lights provide visual proof of correct ground or any common ground faults
- Indicator lamps have wrap-around lens covers for high visibility at all angles
When you're in the field and you need to be sure you are properly grounded, plug in 479-077 to any 110V outlet and plug your wrist strap into the jack. Two yellow lights illuminated indicates the outlet is safely grounded and when you plug in your wrist strap (not included) you are properly grounded against ESD. Also measures polarity of the building ground.