- Swiss-made pliers and cutters feature stainless steel dual-leaf springs and matched bearing rings to minimize metal-to-metal contact and friction.
- The high-quality ball-bearing steel is precisely heat-treated to provide he highest resiliency and toughness, and all tools in the series come backed with a lifetime warranty on materials and workmanship.
- Unique two-component handles combine a hard plastic core with a soft gripping surface for comfortable finger support for hours of use without fatigue.
- Static dissipative (106 - 108Ohms/sq.), oil, grease and wear-resistant.
- High quality ball-bearing steel.
- 45 Rockwell hardness (HRC).
- 2- Component soft, static dissipative cushion grips.
- Surface resistance 10^8-10^9 Ohm.
- Perfect symetry.
- Swiss made.
The 6013 is a high precision plier belonging to the long flat nose plier family. The long jaw length improves the ease of the hold.
The smooth surface on the jaw prevents scratches while holding. The 6013 is equipped with an ESD Ergo-tek slim handle which allows an excellent grip, suitable to environments and to components susceptible to electrostatic discharge. The jaws are hardened to 45HRC hardness.
Multi-purpose hand tools with opposing jaws, pliers are essential for gripping, bending, adjusting and straightening wires and different materials. Ergo-tek High Precision Pliers feature ergonomic handles with a soft gripping surface that increases comfort and safety during the production and repair of electronic devices.