- Creped back paper discs are high performance grade, very high temperature industrial masking tape
- Can withstand 5 to 8 seconds of solder wave exposure to 325 F (163 C) without adhesive transfer
- Leaves no adhesive residue and excellent quick stick properties
- Provides clean, flat edges and outstanding adhesion to metals, rubber, plastics, and fiberglass
- Demonstrates excellent adhesion to both tape backing and masking papers with a smooth unwind
Designed for use in the high transportation industry, including applications in auto, coaches, buses, and marine environments. Ideal for various tasks such as metal preparation, painting, coating, and gel coat masking. Frequently used for EPEM (Electrical, Plumbing, and Mechanical) applications and rubber insulation protection.