Permabond QFS16 QFS16-4 Accelerator 4 oz. Glass Bottle with Spray Pump
- Container Size: 4
- Container Type: Glass Bottle with Pump Spray
- Container Size UOM: oz.
- Drill Down Description: QFS16-4 Accelerator 4 oz. Glass Bottle with Spray Pump
- Model: QFS16
- Primary Keyword: Accelerator
- S3 Product Index: 401-898
- Size: 4 oz.
- Contains no ozone depleting agent
- Rapid setting on closely mated parts
- Faster cure through gaps
- Enables cyanoacrylates to bond to porous surfaces
- Will not stress crack plastic surfaces
- No discoloration of part surfaces
- Reduces frosting or fogging of the adhesive
- Allows cyanoacrylates to cure on strongly passivated metals, aged pvc or acidic surfaces such as wood
The QFS16 accelerates the cure of cyanoacrylate adhesives to provide a shorter set time. It can be used in a variety of applications but is especially useful when bonding porous or poorly mated parts. The QFS16 cures the adhesive before it soaks into a porous surface or runs out from between parts with sizable gaps. It can be used to accelerate cure on sensitive plastic surfaces such as polycarbonate without causing stress cracking. The activator can be sprayed on the surface of the cyanoacrylate to accelerate curing in wire tacking or similar bonding applications.