SSA3075X-R Real-time Spectrum Analyzer
- 9kHz to 7.5GHz Frequency range
- 25 MHz Real-time analysis bandwidth
- 1Hz to 3MHz Resolution bandwidth
- < -98 dBc/Hz Phase noise
- < 0.7 dB Total amplitude accuracy
- -165 dBm/Hz DANL
- LAN, USB Device, USB Host interfaces
- Web Browser Remote Control on PC and Mobile Terminals and File Operation
- 10.1" Multi-Touch Screen, Mouse and Keyboard supported
VNA 100kHz~7.5GHz, RTSA Measurement: Density, Spectrogram, 3D, PvT, Standard VNA and DTF Function
- Quick Start -1
- USB Cable -1
- Power Cord -1
The SSA3000X-R real-time spectrum analyzer can set the frequency template trigger function to seamlessly collect and analyze signals. It is perfect tool for observation and analysis of small, elusive and frequency hopping signals.
- Real-time analysis bandwidth: standard 25 MHz (40 MHz optional)
- Multiple display modes: Density, Spectrogram, PvT, 3D.
- Configurable frequency mask trigger function
SSA3000X-R series RTSA succeed the ease-to-use UI style of SVA1000X and SSA3000X Plus series. It adopts 10.1 inch touch screen and supports external mouse & keyboard. Connection to PC is possible via LAN or USB interface. Free EasySpecturm software and Web Control support control of the unit, send SCPI commands, save files and screen shots.
SSA3000X-R is not only a RTSA, but a versatile instrument.
- RTSA mode: Analyze elusive signals in real-time.
- SA mode: Perform as a normal spectrum analyzer - reflection and advanced measurements.
- Modulation analysis: Up to 40 MHz (option) wideband modulation analysis.
- EMI Receiver Mode: Newly added EMI reicever Mode to perform EMI-pre compliance tests.