- Verifies voice/data/video cable wiremap with a "Quick-check" test
- Tests twisted pair and coax connectors without adapters
- Locates cable with built-in analog toner
- Identifies cable with up to eight optional cable IDs
- Test twisted pair cables for opens, shorts, crossed pairs, reversed pairs and split pairs
- Easy-to-read fault display
- Tone generator for tracing installed cables hidden in walls, floors and ceilings
- Remote unit enables one-person testing of installed cables
The MicroMapper quickly and easily tests twisted pair cabling, giving you visibility of opens, shorts, crossed, reversed and split pairs. Just push the TEST button and MicroMapper will automatically scan all wire pairs for any existing faults in your cable.
MicroMapper's built-in tone generator works with the IntelliTone Probe or any other analog probe, allowing you to trace cable through walls, floors, and ceilings.
The MicroMapper also includes a remote unit that allows one person to test installed cabling or patch cords.