DS1000Z-E Series Digital OscilloscopesProduct Features:
- Two Analog Channels
- DS1202Z-E 200 MHz Bandwidth, (DS1102Z-E 100 MHz)
- Real-time sample rate up to 1 GSa/s
- Memory depth up to 24 Mpts(Std.)
- Up to 30,000 wfms/s waveform capture rate
- Up to 60,000 frames hardware real-time waveform recording and playback functions
- Innovative UltraVision technology
- Various trigger and bus decoding functions
- Low noise floor, vertical scale range: 500 uV/div to 10 V/div
- Various interfaces: USB Host & Device, LAN (LXI), AUX
- Novel and delicate industrial design, easy to use
- 7-inch WVGA (800x480) TFT LCD, intensity graded color display
DS1000Z-E series is a high-performance and economic digital oscilloscope designed for the designing, debugging and educational requirements of the mainstream digital oscilloscope market.
The DS1000Z and DS1000Z-E are part of RIGOL’s Digital Oscilloscope platform for Basic Visualization. It offers unprecedented value in customer applications with its innovative technology, industry leading specifications, powerful trigger functions and broad analysis capabilities. The DS1000Z Series 4 channel oscilloscopes come in 50, 70, or 100 MHz versions with a 7 inch display and RIGOL's UltraVision technology.
The DS1000Z-E Series are also part of this family and include 100 and 200 MHz, 2 Channel models. The -S models include a 2 channel integrated waveform generator and the PLUS models are upgradable to Mixed Signal Oscilloscopes with the purchase of the RPL1116 digital lead kit. All the analysis, decoding, deep memory, and advanced triggering capabilities are now included in this powerful scope at an exceptional price.