- Dissipative Dual Layer Rubber Material: Provides a worksurface that does not generate a static charge and will control the discharge rate from all conductors (including ESD susceptible items) that are placed on the surface.
- (1 x 10⁶ to < 1 x 10⁹ ohms Rtt) Top Layer: Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 worksurface required limit and recommendation of ANSI/ESD S4.1 for contact with ESD susceptible items. Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat.
- Black Side Bottom Layer: The dedicated conductive layer reduces the resistance to ground (Rtg) from the top of the surface to the groundable point ground and allows the mats to be used with ESD workstation monitors. Electricals will not drift for the life of the mat.
- High Strength Nitrile Rubber Compound: Constructed to withstand abrasion, tearing and may be used in soldering applications with flux and other chemicals.
- Non-Humidity Dependence: Provides consistent electrical performance regardless of ambient humidity.
- Lot Traceability Information: Provides tracking information for lifespan of the product and to ensure quality control.
- Lead-free RoHS 2 and REACH compliant.
- Made in the United States of America
Due to variations in computer monitor displays, color shown may not be exact. For true accurate color, please email [email protected]