- Groundable Static Control Garment System Meets ANSI/ESD S20.20 (Rtg < 3.5 X 10⁷ohms) Requirement Tested Per ANSI/ESD STM2.1 and ESD TR53: Allows operators and smock to be bonded or electrically connected to remove electrostatic changes to ground to limit ESD events in ESD Protected Areas.
- Minimum of 9% Carbon Conductive Nylon Fibers Woven In Chain-Link Design: Provides continuous and consistent charge dissipation throughout lifetime of smock.
- Creates Faraday Cage Effect Around Torso And Arms Of Operator: Shields ESD charges on operators' clothing from damaging ESD sensitive items.
- Panel-To-Panel Conductivity: Prevents isolated charged conductor in ESD Protected Area.
- Hip-To-Cuff Grounding: Improves productivity, grounds operator with no need for a cord to be attached to the operator's wrist.
- Jacket Length with "Set-in" Style Sleeves, Reinforced Hem V-Neck and Stainless Steel Snaps: Provides durable, tailored quality.
- Tag-Free Neck Label: Sizing and laundering information sublimated on the inside of the back collar.
- 3 Pockets
- 2-Year/100 Launderings Limited Warranty: Extended lifetime of garment will maintain its electrical and ESD properties.
- Made in the United States of America
Allows operators and smock to be bonded or electrically connected to ground to prevent ESD events in ESD Protected Areas.
ESD Safe: Yes
Series: 7700 Series
Wearable Size: 4X-Large
Hip To Cuff Grounding: Yes
Surface Resistivity: 18 x 105 < 1 x 107 ohms, per ANSI/ESD STM2.1 and ESD TR53 of Fabrics
Collar: No Collar
Fabric: Texturized polyester and a minimum of 9% carbon mono-filament nylon
Cuff Style: Knitted Cuffs