- Foaming spray penetrates deeply to remove moisture and condensation
- Loosens, cleans, lubricates and protects frozen or corroded parts
- Contains no chlorinated solvents, no silicone
- Non-corrosive and nonconductive
- Safe on metals and plastics
- NSF Registration No. 139464, Category Code: H2
DPL® Lubricant is specially engineered to clean, displace moisture, inhibit corrosion, reduce friction and protect metal surfaces in one easy step. Formulated to provide long-lasting protection and improved performance to electrical and electronic contacts, DPL® Lubricant is the extra-strength multi-purpose lubricant that provides a long-lasting film that protects metals from corrosion under the most extreme conditions. DPL® Lubricant is registered with the NSF as an H2 lubricant for use in and around food processing areas.