- Protects boards from molten solder to 515°F (268°C)
- Waste stream filterable with micron bags
- Prolongs deionized water system life
- Low foaming
- Compatible with most flux types
- Leaves no corrosive residue
- Does not contain Methanol
Chemask WF solder masking agent is a high temperature temporary spot mask that protects component-free areas from molten solder during wave soldering. It is water soluble, designed to be removed with open and closed loop aqueous cleaning systems. Chemask WF is low foaming and has no effect on deionized water (DI) system resin beds. This water soluble formulation is stable to rosin, organic and inorganic fluxes.