- Special alloy steel, drop forged, hardened & tempered for exceptional strength and durability
- Precision box joint construction for permanent , adjustment free jaw alignment
- Induction hardened jaws for outstanding long term performance
- Mirror polished surface eliminates the risk of damage from flaking chrome
- Spot welded double leaf springs for consistent, repetative action
- Ergonomically designed dual component handles for increased comfort and control 7. Fully ESD compliant for safe use on sensitive electronic components
ESD can cause unseen damage to electronic components during the
manufacturing process If the damaged component failure, the result can be;
•A board that fails tests and requires rework.
•This represents lost production and additional manufacturing costs.
Worse than this, a component may be partially damaged and weakened. It may remain
within specification, but fail later when in use by a customer.
•90% of damaged devices may be discovered in this way. CK Senso Plus tools are certified ESD-Safe