Snap-On RF Current Monitoring Probes
- Characterized frequency range: 10 Hz to 500 MHz
- Connector type: N female
- Transfer impedance: 2 dB Ohm with a 3 dB bandwidth from 30 kHz to 400 MHz
- Max. primary current (DC - 400 Hz): 25 A
- Max. primary current (RF): 2 A
- Max. core temperature: 125 C
- Aperture diameter: 32 mm
- Outside diameter: 73 mm
- Height: 20 mm
- Weight: 320 g
The TBCP2-30K400 is a snap-on RF current monitoring probe, expanding the Tekbox product range of affordable EMC pre-compliance test equipment.
The probe has a very flat response from 30kHz to 400 MHz and is characterized over the frequency range from 10 Hz to 500 MHz. The TBCP5-30K400 is for RF current monitoring applications that need higher sensitivity in the low-frequency range, compared to our other current monitoring probe series. The higher sensitivity at low frequencies comes at the cost of a slightly reduced overall trans-impedance.
The aperture of the RF current monitoring probe is 32 mm. Its transfer impedance is 3 dB Ohm with a 3dB bandwidth from 30kHz to 400 MHz.