- Measure AC/DC voltage up to 1000V; AC/DC current up to 400A
- LPF mode for accurate measurement at VFD
- Built-in 3-phase power measurement with auto calculation
- Horsepower (HP) measurement
- Data hold function for hands-free operation
- Backlit, dual display of simultaneous parameters
- Up to 49 individual harmonics to understand power quality
- Rotational jaw to keep display in front and trigger at back to enhance user safety
- Durable design protects clamp from dust and water; Double mold casing for firm grip
- Resistance, continuity, diode, and non-contact voltage detection
The Simpson 50125 is a digital power clamp that measures AC/DC voltage up to 1000V and AC/DC current up to 400A. It also features Resistance, continuity, diode, and non-contact voltage detection.
The 50125 is designed with user safety and comfort in mind for the measurement of AC/DC power and power quality parameters. Rotating clamp jaws facilitate the measurement at physically awkward positions, vertical bus bars, and conductors placed at positions that are difficult to access. The clamp jaws can be opened or closed with the trigger placed at the bottom side away from the jaws. This allows the user to place their hand at a safer distance from a live conductor, reducing exposure to the risk of electrical shock.