- ESD Certified, Touchscreen compatible.
- HyFlex 11-819 is a safety glove with ESD functionality certified to EN 16350:2014, protecting products against electrostatic discharge.
- In addition, as part of a grounding chain, they can be used in explosion hazard zones (ATEX ATmosphères EXplosives).
- It's touchscreen functionality allows the wearer to work with multiple touchscreen devices while keeping safety gloves on Long Lasting Protection.
- The FORTIX nitrile foam coating offers excellent grip and long lasting protection, reducing the total cost of ownership.
- Barehand-like tactility.
- The seamless 18 gauge nylon and spandex liner combined with the ultra-thin FORTIX coating provides protection while maintaining bare hand sensitivity for tasks that require dexterity and precision.
- Comfortable, Clean and Skin Friendly.
- The careful selection of materials, the Ansel ZONZ Comfort Fit Technology and proprietary washing process makes the HyFlex 11-819 a clean, ultra breathable and highly comfortable glove.
- Dermatologically approved by Dermatest and certified by OEKO-TEX.
Ultra-thin coating provides increased sensitivity for precision tasks.
Ansell FORTIX Abrasion Resistance Technology.
Provides long lasting protection in abrasive environments.
20% more breathable vs standard safety gloves for cooler, drier hands.
Ansell ZONZ Comfort Fit Technology for enhanced fit and feel.
Benefits from proprietary washing process to deliver a cleaner, more comfortable glove.
Clean and Skin Friendly : Oekotex Certified and Dermatologically tested by Dermatest.
ESD certified according to EN16350 : 2014.
Touchscreen Technology for use on consumer and industrial touchscreens.