- 72-tooth ratcheting box end needs a minimal 5° to move fasteners vs. 3° for standard wrenches
- Off-corner loading design on box end provides better grip and reduces fastener rounding
- Flexible head provides access to hard-to-reach bolts and fasteners
- Thin head and beam provide greater access in confined work areas
- Stubby beam length for when clearance is limited
- Manufactured from alloy steel for better strength and longer tool life
- Meets or exceeds ASME and ANSI specifications
The GEARWRENCH ratcheting combination wrenches are the original patented ratcheting wrench! The ratcheting box end is designed to need as little as 5° to move fasteners versus 3° for standard wrenches. The wrenches are made from strong alloy steel with a bright, full polish chrome finish. The ratcheting box end features off-corner loading for a better grip on the fastener and reduces fastener rounding. They’re available in various lengths and styles, including: XL length, stubby, flex, stubby flex, and locking flex.